The Star Wars universe expanded once more on Disney Plus within the type of Rogue One prequel collection Andor, which takes place 5 years earlier than the occasions of the 2016 film. It sees Diego Luna returning as Cassian Andor, the spy who’ll play an important function within the early days of the Insurgent Alliance in opposition to the totalitarian Galactic Empire.
This 12-episode collection kicked off on Sept. 21, when the primary three episodes hit Disney’s streaming service. From right here out we’ll get one episode every Wednesday till Nov. 23.
Andor episode launch dates and occasions
Here is the complete launch schedule for Andor on Disney Plus, as confirmed by the official Star Wars Twitter account. New episodes usually drop at 12 a.m. PT (3 a.m. ET/8 a.m. GMT/5 p.m. AEST).
- Episode 1: Accessible now.
- Episode 2: Accessible now.
- Episode 3: Accessible now.
- Episode 4: Wednesday, Sept. 28.
- Episode 5: Wednesday, Oct. 5.
- Episode 6: Wednesday, Oct. 12.
- Episode 7: Wednesday, Oct. 19.
- Episode 8: Wednesday, Oct. 26.
- Episode 9: Wednesday, Nov. 2.
- Episode 10: Wednesday, Nov. 9.
- Episode 11: Wednesday, Nov. 16.
- Episode 12: Wednesday, Nov. 23.
Is there an Andor trailer?
Lucasfilm gave us a number of trailers forward of the present’s launch, with the most recent coming at mum or dad firm Disney’s D23 Expo in early September. It’s also possible to try a 9-minute preview (largely scenes from episode 3) in Disney Plus.
Will Andor get a second season?
It certain will. Creator Tony Gilroy confirmed at Could’s Star Wars Celebration Anaheim that the present will return for a 12-episode second season that leads instantly into Rogue One. It is unclear when season 2 will air, however it’ll most likely hit Disney Plus in 2023 or 2024 — count on to listen to extra at Star Wars Celebration Europe subsequent April.